It’s been another great month of reading and sharing through Nonfiction November and just like last year the recommendations have been fantastic. Though I’m already up to my ears in nonfiction I’m wanting to read, these definitely grabbed my attention:
- Wild Ones by Jim Mooallen from Leslie at Regular Rumination
- Unnatural Selection by Mara Hvistendahl from Leslie at Regular Rumination
- The Unpersuadables by Will Storr from Jay at bibliophilica
- The Inconvenient Indian by Thomas King from Ana at Things Mean a Lot
- A Chosen Exile by Allyson Hobbs from Ana at Things Mean a Lot
Though I drifted from my original plans a bit, I read much more nonfiction than I regularly would in a given month and most of it was written by women.
- Our Declaration by Danielle Allen
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- The Empathy Exams by Leslie Jamison
- On Immunity by Eula Biss
- Severed by Frances Larson
- I Am Not a Slut by Leora Tanenbaum
- Lives in Ruins by Marilyn Johnson
- Spare Parts by Joshua Davis
Thanks to Kim, Leslie, Rebecca and Katie for a fantastic event!